In the modern age, there have been a lot of culinary and confectionery developments. This has lead to the availability of wedding cakes in different designs and flavors. One of the most popular wedding cake flavors is the cheesecake wedding cake. A Cheesecake is really luscious and scrumptious.
Cheese is a product obtained from milk. It is very creamy and smooth. Hence a cheesecake melts easily in the mouth. There are many types of cheese which are used for baking a cake. But generally a wedding cheese cake consists of different types of cheese arranged above each other.
Size and shape: A cheesecake wedding cake comes in many sizes and shapes. You can go for single-tiered or multi-tiered cake. Again there are slices of individual cheesecakes stacked on wedding cake stands which look like a multi-tiered wedding cake.
The shapes of a cake are varied like- round, square, oval, hexagonal, heart shape etc. You can also go for some unusual shapes like garden, football field etc.
Cheesecake Wedding Cake Types and Flavor
As it is a cheesecake, it is very obvious that the cake would be baked in cheese flavor only. But as mentioned earlier there are many types of cheese. Accordingly there are several types of cheesecake based on cheese flavor. These are listed as below:
- Banana cream cheesecake which is baked mainly with vanilla extract, ripe bananas, egg and cream.
- Black forest cheesecake which contains cream cheese, eggs, chocolate wafer crumbs, etc.
- Pumpkin cheesecake which is prepared with cinnamon, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, etc.
All the ingredients mentioned above are must for the specific cheesecakes. Besides these, there are other common ingredients like salt and sugar and other ingredients which vary according to the cake design and type of cheese. More varieties of cheesecakes can be mentioned:
- Amaretto cheesecake
- Blueberry cheesecake
- Marble cheesecake
- Orange cheesecake
- Lemon cheesecake
- Caramel apple cheesecake
- New York cheesecake
- Red Velvet cheesecake
- Cookies and cream cheesecake
- Pecan pie cheesecake
Cheesecake Wedding Cakes Decoration
A unique wedding cake can be decorated in many ways. But the most common way of decorating the cake is to place fruits like Strawberries, grapes, blueberries on every tier of the cheese cake. Thus fruits, flowers- artificial or natural can give a new look to an otherwise simple cake. You can opt for fresh flowers or sugar roses, hibiscus, lilies etc.
Other than fruits and flowers you can also select cake decors like ribbons, stars, bows, gold and silver marbles, crystal balls, butterflies etc. there are cake toppers like Precious moment toppers, crystal toppers, Religious toppers, Ethnic toppers, Sports toppers etc. which suit the theme of the wedding ceremony and also speak a lot about the couple’s individual choices.
A typical bride and groom figurine also looks good as a cake-crown. You can also pack the individual cheese cake slices in colored gift-boxes.
Cheesecake Wedding Cake Ideas
There are many ways to choose a truly unique cheesecake. Here follows some cheesecake ideas:
- A four-tiered cheese cake wedding cake with white icing and accumulated fruits as toppers will satisfy every cake-eater and viewer. There are people who do not like a cheesecake. For them you can make any tier of the cake fruit-flavored. The look of the cake would be the same, only the filling will be done with fruits.
- If you like a heart-shape cake, then just go for a heart-shaped brown and ivory chocolate cake. The cake can be topped with brown sugar roses.
- A bow-designed cake will grab the attention of every gazer. You can use yellow and ivory, white and brown colors for this. A large bow can crown the cake. It is better if you opt for a single-tiered round cake.
- One of the popular and classic cheesecake styles is the New York cheesecake. If you want this style, incorporate a New-York theme for your wedding.